Terms & Conditions
- In general the host/hostess supplies a suitable area in which the Entertainer can work such as a place set aside or a corner where he can properly conduct his services on a one to one basis with each child. It should be an area of concentration as paints must be kept away from children’s eyes.
- Face painting with stencils would require a table, two chairs (if no table then 3 chairs), and access to water.
- The Entertainer will try to administer to as many young persons as possible in the time permitting.
- The Entertainer will provide paints, sponges and stencils for face painting together with balloons and appropriate pumps for balloon modelling.
- Health & Safety:
a) The Entertainer has been police checked and CRB checked and can provide copies for inspection if notified in advance.
b) The host/hostess is responsible of making sure that a responsible adult i.e. parent or guardian is present to supervise all the children at all times as only one child can be face painted at a time.
c) The Entertainer will arrive at party dressed on the outfit.
- The Entertainer’s responsibility is to provide, solely, face painting, balloon modelling, magic (if children are 4+ years old) at parties and events, and not games, music, or a mic.
- Children have a choice of stencil face painting to for their cheeks, hands or arms.
- The host/hostess needs to give at least one week’s notice of any cancellation.
- Payment is made on the day of the event in cash, and before the end of the event, or via cheque if cheque is sent and is cleared 2 weeks before the event, but this method must be agreed with The Entertainer in writing. Corporate clients can pay by cheque on the day or afterwards.
- If for unforeseen circumstances (ill health/emergency) the Entertainer has to cancel an engagement then he will do his best to find a suitable replacement, in which case, the new entertainer’s details will be submitted to the host/hostess for consideration and agreement.
- In raining or windy conditions without shelter, The Entertainer cannot work for health and safety reasons. 12. The Entertainer doesn’t use a mic or organise games, as it is unpredictable with the age range of children, venue space. But can help out with games if someone else is organising it.
- Any queries/special requests with the entertainer must be raised before the event starts.
- The character mascots and costumes are all 100% unofficial and have nothing to do with the Disney or Marvel companies.
- The Entertainer doesn't use a mic or organise games, as it is unpredictable with the age range of children, venue space. But can help out with games if someone else is organising it.
SHARE THIS PAGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA